State College, PA Sports and ChiropracticSee how chiropractic helps
Want to know what one thing most elite athletes have in common? An estimated 90 percent of them, whether involved in football, soccer, or some other sport, receive regular chiropractic care not only to reduce their risk of injuries but also to boost their athletic performance. We see a lot of weekend athletes in our State College office and we've had a lot of success helping these men and women prevent injuries and boost performance.
State College Sports Treatment by Drs. Matt & Annie Reyes
By removing subluxations and allowing the brain to fully communicate with the rest of the body, an athlete will often experience greater levels of performance such as faster running times and better agility at out-maneuvering their opponents. Additional advantages offered by regular chiropractic care that likely contribute to this positive effect include greater range of motion, fewer issues with pain, and optimal whole body health.
Essentially, chiropractic helps you reach your personal best by helping your body work at its peak.
If you're in State College, PA and want to improve your sports performance or recover from an injury, Drs. Matt & Annie Reyes can help. Give our office a call today at (814) 308-9352 for an appointment.
Here are just some of the benefits of chiropractic adjustments for sports performance:
- Chiropractic Helps Athletes of All Ages
- Chiropractic Treatment of Ankle Sprains
- Chiropractic Treatment of Back Pain
- Chiropractic Helps Boost Athletic Performance
- Chiropractic Can Help Golfers
- Chiropractic Improves Muscle Strength
- Chiropractic Treatment of Leg Injuries
- Chiropractic Improves Jump Height in Athletes
- Professional Athletes Depend on Chiropractic Adjustments
- Chiropractic Helps Runners and Joggers
Kibler K. Up your game: Sports chiropractic enhances care. American Chiropractic Association. Retrieved from http://www.acatoday.org/content_css.cfm?CID=5525